Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
DET / LAD Trade
Tigers send:

OF Joey Wiemer pc-na
OF JJ Bleday pc-na
1B Triston Casas pc-na

Dodgers send:

OF Adolis Garcia pc-24
P Paul Blackburn 5m 5m 5m 5m
1B Blaze Jordan pc-na

The Tigers have a ton of young talent filling up MLB spots so they needed some roster flexibility and are positioning themselves to move some of their young talent for some proven players to mix in with the likes of Rutschman, France, Franco and Carlson to name a few.
Garcia definitely could have stayed on board with the young crew I have coming up however with all the prospects I have accumulated since taking over the Dodgers last season not all of them will pan out, so the objective here was increasing my numbers of near MLB-ready prospects to improve my chances of hitting on more stars!

Everybody knows all the players involved.  I ship AG for 3 prospects.  Tigers free me from Blackburn and I add on a 19 year old prospect to push the deal over the line. 

Always good talks with the Tigers!
Tigers accept. Casas is the big piece I give up here, but I have Torkelson and other options at 1B so the depth lets me move him for a piece producing now. Bleday and Wiemer are two really solid prospects but I am looking for OF production now. Adolis has some holes but he is a very productive OF with HR/SB help and he remains very cheap. I have plenty of cap room to take on Blackburn and see what he can produce. He is a free drop at some point if he falls off. I get Blaze Jordan to soften the blow of Casas. Still have a ton of depth in the minors even with guys graduating to MLB and with the trade. Tigers can't win enough this season to make the playoffs, but I have been hot after the All-star break and so I want to continue to build for next year.

Thanks to the Dodgers for easy talks.
QFL - Chiefs
GIG - Cowboys
TMW - H-Town Eagles
BTN - Rangers
BTL - Rockies
NP -Tigers
approve
fantraxed;

Weimer assigned to minors
Casas/Bleday placed on MLB
Jake Burger activated