Dynasty Sports Hub
League - Printable Version

+- Dynasty Sports Hub (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com)
+-- Forum: Football (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Football Leagues (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Two Minute Warning (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: League (/showthread.php?tid=18102)

League - Billy - 03-07-2024

This league will unfortunately be shutting down. Just too many open teams to have to deal with and even more that had yet to check in

If you were one of the teams that rolled over winnings to the 2024 league, I’ll get with you to send your money to you. 

It’s been a great run for this league and was glad to run it.

RE: League - Andrewmott - 03-08-2024

Thanks Billy, sad to see it go.

RE: League - tomviolence - 03-12-2024

ah man what a bummer. thanks billy

RE: League - Scallywags - 03-13-2024

sorry to hear it. thanks for the run!

RE: League - dondondon - 03-14-2024

(03-07-2024, 20:05)Billy Wrote: This league will unfortunately be shutting down. Just too many open teams to have to deal with and even more that had yet to check in

If you were one of the teams that rolled over winnings to the 2024 league, I’ll get with you to send your money to you. 

Billy, Thanks for all your work running this league. It was an interesting concept and had some really fun unique rules. I am one of the managers who has paid for 2024 already. Please let me know what's up, I'll check in here, also on fantrax constantly as well as slack and Discord, benbenben7726. If anyone wants to play some fantasy baseball we have a fun tournament concept going over at the Fantasy Index Discord and our football tourney should really be banging in 2024. 24 top teams from last year are competing for $500 in prizes this season, no entry fees!

thanks again!

RE: League - Billy - 03-15-2024

(03-14-2024, 14:20)dondondon Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 20:05)Billy Wrote: This league will unfortunately be shutting down. Just too many open teams to have to deal with and even more that had yet to check in

Billy, Thanks for all your work running this league. It was an interesting concept and had some really fun unique rules. I am one of the managers who has paid for 2024 already. Please let me know what's up, I'll check in here, also on fantrax constantly as well as slack and Discord, benbenben7726. If anyone wants to play some fantasy baseball we have a fun tournament concept going over at the Fantasy Index Discord and our football tourney should really be banging in 2024. 24 top teams from last year are competing for $500 in prizes this season, no entry fees!

thanks again!

Dmed you here yesterday or Wednesday. Can’t remember when. If you have Venmo/paypal, I can send you your $35 either of those ways?

RE: League - dondondon - 03-19-2024

(03-15-2024, 16:05)Billy Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 14:20)dondondon Wrote:

thanks again!

Dmed you here yesterday or Wednesday. Can’t remember when. If you have Venmo/paypal, I can send you your $35 either of those ways?
I'll send you my venmo QR in DMs. thanks.