Dynasty Sports Hub
Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - Printable Version

+- Dynasty Sports Hub (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com)
+-- Forum: Basketball (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: NBA Leagues (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Forum: Lord Of The Rings 2 (http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+---- Thread: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block (/showthread.php?tid=125)

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - pricker98 - 01-03-2021

Clippers block

Bojan Bogdanovic 7.0 7.0
Justise Winslow 1.8 0.0’
Delon Wright 3.2 3.2
Eric Bledsoe 17.0 17.0 17.0

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - tomviolence - 01-05-2021

Portland Block

Blazers in buy mode, and have the following assets to offer in potential trade. We're really looking to upgrade and get a little deeper at similar positions to what is posted here. 

F Taurean Prince - We really like Prince, hence paying him in RFA, but we really had hoped he'd have a stronger bench role in Brooklyn than he has. Understandably that lower his value, but as a longer term play, if he can land in a new spot eventually, he's a contributor. Won't undersell on him, but that said, we know he's not commanding a top return either. 

G Landry Shamet - See above lol When he gets minutes, again, he's a solid contributor. Still very young too, I just need someone producing more now, especially at PG while Ja is hurt. 

G Anfernee Simons - I love this kid and will not under sell on him. He's still just 21, so I believe his time will come. That said, I am trying to win now, and I'm not sure I can wait. He's one I am not going to undersell though and would rather hold if I can't get what I think he's worth. 

F Saddiq Bey - My first in this year's draft has flashed a few solid outings now in Detroit. I kind of see Bey and Simons as part of the price of potentially moving Prince and/or Shamet. But again, won't be upset if I end up keeping him. 

My first and second and my Phoenix controlled first. 

Again, looking to upgrade in the SF/PF position and the PG/SG position for better depth than what I currently have. hit me up if you think something could work. I gotta be honest though, I'm kind of posting this with lukewarm enthusiasm lol

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - Heisenberg - 01-06-2021

Knicks block

Jamal murray
Levert
Larry nance
Rudy gay
21 first and second

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - Laimbeer40 - 01-06-2021

Hawks Block (In order of price)

Filet Mignon:
G Devin Booker - Listing him for sake of completion but it would take a huge offer for me to trade him.
G/F Brandon Ingram - Trade Ingram? In this economy?? Would take a huge offer.
F/C Andre Drummond - Makes a lot of money. Re-sign of $20m. Very valuable to my team so likely wouldn't deal despite unless a 2 for 1 for a stud.
C Mitchell Robinson - Block machine on excellent cost controlled contract. Doubt I deal him.
G Donovan Mitchell - Expensive re-sign. For the right deal I will extend him and eat some of the future salary. But it's going to cost you some assets.

NY Strip:
G Tyrese Maxey - Dude looks like a future star and will be priced as such.
G Jordan Clarkson - Brings great percentages, scoring and 3's on a very solid deal. Easily worth a Top 20 pick.

Pork Chops:
Draft Picks - ATL 1st & 2nd, SAC 2nd (will be a Top 5 pick in Rd 2. Very valuable in the new contract structure)
G/F Nic Batum - On a cheap one year deal. Probably wouldn't make sense to deal him unless I was getting an interesting prospect.
G TJ McConnell - Cheap source of assists. Could let him go for a 2nd
G/F Joe Ingles - Would trade him below market value to save cap. Makes sense for a rebuilder to buy him, pay him down, then flip him to a contender.

Chitlins:
F Nemanja Bjelica - Decent contributor. Would deal for a 2nd.
F James Johnson - End of bench guy still contributes. On one yr deal.
Any G-Leaguers - Available for varying levels of 2nds (Tate/Okpala = Early 2nds, the others mid-late 2nds)

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - fauxcreative - 01-07-2021

Will someone please take Juancho Hernangomez away from my team? He's playing far too well, and ownership is worried it will actually help us win games.

It would not take a ton to move him.

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - TMurphy3 - 01-07-2021

PF/C Kelly Olynk - 2.5 3s, 10.5 p/5 r and almost 2 STKS a game
PF/C Zach Collins - cheap/young (like the girls BringbacktheBobcats dates)
SF/PF Kelly Oubre - stunk offensively early (14 ppg the last 5), great at def stats and solid for 3s/rebs
SF/PF TJ Warren - Youtube “bubble TJ”
PG/SG Derrick Rose - no Killian

2021 2nds all top 7 at the moment:
Dal (7th)
Cha (5th)
Miami (4th)

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - kylerap - 01-08-2021

Testing the waters on blowing it up in Philly. Able to pay on anyone this year. Looking for youth with upside and high picks.

F Paul George, $22m 2024
F/C Kristaps Porzingis, $20.4m 2024 (has $10m paid this yr already)
SG/SF Gary Harris, $4.4m 2021
SG/SF Tim Hardaway Jr, $2.8m 2023
PF/C Dario Saric, $10m 2025
PF/C Tristan Thompson, $1.5m 2022
PG Monte Morris, $2.8m 2022
F Jae Crowder, $8m 2023
PF/C Mike Muscala $0.8m 2021 putting up great #s for very bad team
PG/SG Michael Carter-Williams, $1.6m 2021 increased role with Fultz injury?

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - Billy - 01-08-2021

Chicago looking for another big man if anyone is trying to trade one. Need one who gets good boards/blocks.

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - thepetis - 01-11-2021

Thunder Block:

Gordon Hayward
Terry Rozier

Won't sell low on these guys...

Depth pieces, can help on salary, not asking a ton...
JJ Redick
Bryn Forbes
Langston Galloway

RE: Lord of the Rings 2 Trade Block - kkuster - 01-13-2021

Wizards:

Patty Mills
Josh Hart
Kyle Anderson
Will Barton
Klay Thompson